A Component for displaying developer-defined security data
To select a user in the userparms table so we can edit their security account, create a Component with a List control to display the rows in that table.
- Create a new, blank UX Component.
- Add a List control.
- Enter the Name userList.
- Do not enter a Label.
- For Position for Label, choose None.
- Under Properties, click List Properties and use the List Builder to enter Data Source Properties as shown here:
- Then, select the List Layout columns as shown here:
- Preview the list in the List Builder.
- Click OK to close the List Builder.
- Place a Panel Card control around the List control. Accept the default name and all other default settings for the Panel Card.
- Place a second Panel Card control after the first one. Accept the default name and all other default settings for the second Panel Card.
- Place a Panel Navigator control around the two Panel Card controls. Accept the default name and all other default settings for the Panel Navigator.
- Save the Component with the name UserList, and then display it in Working Preview.