In this course, you learned about extending Alpha Anywhere’s capabilities with:
- Programming Events with server-side Actions that return formatted data for use in a device-side function.
- Incorporating a third-party API in an Alpha Anywhere Component.
- Creating a new Xbasic function
- Passing text strings via Xbasic variables
- Making an SQL call in an Xbasic function.
- Implementing Alpha Anywhere’s Security Framework.
- Using tables in an SQL system of your choosing in Alpha Anywhere’s Security Framework.
- Delivering advanced content to users, including maps, images, video, and charts.
- Moving Alpha Anywhere development and deployment to a Cloud.