The Alpha Anywhere Security Framework
- Alpha Anywhere includes a collection of features that let you set up and manage security for every Component of an application.
- Alpha Anywhere calls this collection of features the Security Framework.
- The Security Framework handles security’s two fundamental tasks:
- Authentication – determining who is permitted to use an application.
- Authorization – of permitted users, determining who is permitted to use different parts of the application.
- Alpha Anywhere’s Security Framework has been used widely for years, and is highly regarded.
This section focuses on security for mobile business applications.