Alpha Anywhere Advanced Topics - Volume 1
What is happening programmatically?
- In the UX Component, the user chooses a company, which means the user selects a CustomerID.
- An AJAX callback passes that CustomerID to an Xbasic function on the server.
- The Xbasic function:
- Uses that CustomerID value as an argument to filter an SQL statement that retrieves results and performs calculations.
- Passes the formatted data to the Google Chart function, which is on the client, the mobile device.
- The Google Chart function, on the client/mobile device, displays the chart in an HTML div in the UX Component.