- As wilth all A5 objects, always name A5W pages in lower case, with no embedded spaces.
Reason: Believe it or not, Google indexes URLs as case-sensitive; plus lower case is the worldwide convention for URL's.
- Publicly accessible A5W pages, where a user is likely to remember the name, should be given common and obvious names like register.a5w, about.a5w, and members.a5w.
- It is most common to name the "Home Page" as index.a5w.
- Prefix "include pages" with "inc_". These are A5W (or HTML) pages that are intended only to be included inside other pages using the function a5w_include(). Flag these files as Always Deny for Page Security. Example:
<%A5 a5w_include("inc_head_code.a5w") %>
- Required: Do not use a5w_include() to include a complete HTML page in another A5W page. Doing this will duplicate HTML tags such as <html><head><body><title>.