Getting help from AlphaToGo
- AlphaToGo wants your project to be a success! We have tried to make plenty of self-help resources available, but feel free to contact AlphaToGo if the resources below do not resolve your problem. My direct email is email@example.com.
- Also, we provide free assistance for the first 60 days to ensure your Framework is properly installed, published and configured.
Web Application Project Guideline
- IADN (Independent Alpha Developers Network (website) has a "Web Application Project Guideline" document with recommended settings, configuration and other guidelines and rules. Click here to open this document.
- Alpha Software Message Board: http://msgboard.alphasoftware.com (This is the primary peer-to-peer message board. Ask questions here.)
- IADN Message Board: http://forum.iadn.com (This is the message board for support for many Developer-built products, including this Framework.)
- IADN: http://www.iadn.com (This is the primary hangout for Independent Alpha Five developers, worldwide. Not affiliated with Alpha Software, a ready resource for Mentoring, Training and turnkey Development.)
- AlphaToGo: www.alphatogo.com