- Every component, web page or other resource in this product is owned and copyrighted by AlphaToGo. You are welcome to study and learn from this product, and build similar functionality into your own product based on that learning, but it is a violation of the license to copy components directly from your licensed copy of the Framework to use in another application, unless you purchase a license for that use.
- Unlimited-use licenses are available for most of the modules or individual components.
- The Framework license is divided in to two parts:
- The Project, which resides on the licensee's computer and is opened with Alpha Five Developer and is used to design and build the custom application.
- The Server, which hosts one or more Published Application(s), which are published from the Project, run under the Alpha Five Application Server, and are accessed by one or more users via the Internet or Intranet.
- The Framework license includes one sub-license for each of the parts listed above (Project and Server). A single licensee, therefore, may be used to generate an unlimited number of Projects, but an additional licensee must be purchased for each Server beyond the first one.
- The Framework is licensed to the individual who purchased the license. That license allows the licensee to install the Framework on one computer plus one laptop, solely for use by the individual licensee.
- The license may be transfered to another individual within the same company by simply notifying AlphaToGo of the change.
- The license cannot be separated (you may not sell the Server sub-license without the adjoining Project license).
- You may transfer your license in whole to a customer (for example, if you build an application for a customer who takes over development), but in this case you no longer will have a license for your own use.
- Please call AlphaToGo for multi-license pricing.
3rd Party License
- Alpha Five™ and Alpha Anywhere™ are trademarks of Alpha Software, Inc. Please refer to their license for more detail.