- Added optional A5W templates for "responsive pages" that automatically resize, reorganize to display on mobile and tablet devices.
3.005 - pending changes
- Alter the MSSQL query script to not expect an existing database (making it the same as the MySQL script).
3.004 - 8/1/2013
- Due to a change in V12, updated the WT3.AEX code that paints the "Please Register" notice on un-activated copies of the Framework. Alpha Five V12 users who experience "Please Register" when publishing to localhost should update the wt3.aex file.
- Removed both CRON and Email Queue from the Framework. These features will be included in a small separate application with other server-wide features.
- Updated company component to make it work in V12.
- Updated wt_myaccount component to make it work in V12.
3.003 - 6/1/2013
- Revised code on inc_header_setvar.a5w. It was giving error if no vars to process.
- Modified wt_content so page_name was not part of the primary key. Still a lookup, but not mandatory as before.
- Minor updates to database, ensuring tinyint(1) defaults to 0 and existing records set to 0.
- Added line "dim pUser.userid as c" under each occurrence of "dim pUser as p". Ex., myAccount component: onDialogInitialize event.
3.002 - 2/28/2013
- Renamed the product "framework_v3" and updated all associated files (project files, documents, folder, item id, etc.)
- Updated wt_users_imp grid, xbasic function "processUserList" was not properly setting the RegStatus on final import.
- Updated wt_users_imp1. Fixed bug if userlist.csv not properly uploaded, not found.
- Added field Omit tinyint(1) default 0 to wt_variables.
- Updated wt_variables grid; added Omit checkbox.
- Altered code in wt3.aex and inc_header_setvar.a5w, allowing for Omit to be true.
- Flagged as Omitted allgroups and mygroups from wt_variables table, Web Setup > Session Variables. Not used in Framework.
- INC_LOGINTEXT.A5W - Minor update
- Updated inc_header_setvar.a5w. Added line Dim pUser.userid as c
3.001 - Initial Release