Starting a New Project
- Use the copy utility to make a copy of your Framework master with a new project name. (This is a general utility and will work on any Alpha Five or Alpha Anywhere project.)
- Create a new database to match your new project. We have provided SQL scripts for MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server in the Extras folder.
- Open the new project in Alpha Anywhere and go to the Web Projects Control Panel.
- Go to Tools > AlphaDAO Connection Strings. Set the connection string to point to your new SQL database. Be sure to name the connection "conn".
- Publish and test your new project.