Main Menu > Web Content > A5W Page Setup
A5W Page Setup
- These records are not self-generated for each A5W page. You must add new A5W pages if desired.
- It is not necessary to have a records for each (or any) A5W page(s) in this module.
- If you create a record for any existing page such as "about.a5w" you can control aspects of that page.
What you can control:
- Optional Header Image: Every page has a default Header Image defined in the Web Setup section. You can override that default by entering a valid image name in Header Image Filename. You can also omit the header completely by checking Omit Image. This allows you to have a different image on each or selected pages. Important - the optional header image feature is toggled OFF when the Framework is delivered; see this page for instructions to turn this feature on.
- Meta Title: This is the title of the page as seen by search engines.
- Page Title: This is the title displayed on the web page.
- Meta Keywords: Keywords used by search engines to improve your SEO. These keywords are appended to the default keywords set in website Configuration.
- Meta Description: Description used by search engines to improve your SEO. This description is appended to the default description set in website Configuration.
- Breadcrumbs: Follow on-screen instructions for displaying 'breadcrumbs' on your web page, defaulted to upper-left under the navigation. The default for this feature is toggled off; see this page for instructions to turn this feature on.