The Banner has been removed from the Framework and is available as a separate product on the AlphaToGo website. It was made to a separate product to be able to manage it better and because the Banner is applicable to any Alpha Anywhere project, not just the Framework. Information below is provided for reference.
- Framework V3 includes a "Flash-based" Banner module. You have this version if your project has a folder named "banner" containing a file named "data.xml".
- This product is no longer supported however, general help is provided here.
- Prior to January 2017 the Framework V4 included a "JQuery-based" Banner. You have this version if your project has a folder named "banner" containing a file named "trans-banner.min.js".
- After January 2017, the Banner was removed from the Framework and provided as a separate product.
- Help for the new JQuery-based banner is located at http://help.alphatogo.com/banner/