Main Menu > Images > Image Management
- This module is tied to the Content Areas when using the Image Browser button to search for an image to 'drop in' to your content.
- See New Project Setup for important settings for this module to work.
- You may manually add records to the image list, or use the Upload Images button to upload and automatically add images to the list.
- Once all images are uploaded, click the Post Images to Image Browser to create the required images.json file in the images folder. This file is then used by the Content Areas module when inserting images in your content.
- You almost always have to clear the browser cache after clicking the Post Images to Image Browser button for your images to appear.
Image Browser Screen Shot
- Note the "Image Browser" button shown here within the editor on the Content Areas module.