AlphaToGo Framework V4.2
- If the Framework Navigation does not convert to a small mobile menu when the screen size is reduced:
- Try going to wt_inc_footer_body.a5w and remove the line "$.noConflict();".
- You get an json file not found error when using the Image Browser:
- Typically this means you have not properly configured the setting in config_alphafive.js. See New Project Settings for help.
- Another possible issue is that .json file type is not properly added to the Web Security > Page Security > File Types Always Allowed.
- Finally, the image path is cached, you may need to a) close the Alpha website in your browser, then b) delete your browser history.
- Occasionally it also requires a restart of the Alpha web server.