What it togged off
Several features are initially togged OFF (commented out) to improve performance. These are all found in the file named wt_inc_header_body.a5w. You can toggle these features on if desired.
- Commented out '?x_mainmenu.Output.Body.navsysTBG, near line 50 in file wt_inc_header_body.a5w.
- If you remove the comment mark (') the Alpha Navigation will appear. Our Alpha Navigation component is named "mainmenu".
- It is commented out because our Framework Navigation is, in most cases, superior to the Alpha Navigation.
Optional Header Image(s)
The Framework has an optional feature to show images at the top of each web page, below the logo area. Each page can have the same image, or each page can have a different image.
- Commented out 'wt_headerimage(request), near line 56 in file wt_inc_header_body.a5w.
- If you remove the comment mark ('), the header image(s) will appear just below the navigation.
- Header Image settings are found in Configuration for the Home page and "inside page". Inside pages are defined as all pages other than the home page. If these fields are left blank, no image will appear.
- Header images can also be set on a per-page basis in the A5W Page Setup.
- Be sure to enter the relative path to the image, as example, "images'header.jpg".
- Commented out 'wt_breadcrumbs(), near line 60 in file wt_inc_header_body.a5w.
- If you remove the comment mark (') , breadcrumbs will appear on each page that is a child to the Home page. Breadcrumbs are set up on the A5W Page Setup.